It’s important that every Packer fan knows basic rules of conduct when attending games. Often you’ll hear about the “12th man” during the games. The 12th man is the fans, and they’re called this because fans can make a big difference. From making noise at the right times to being quiet at others, a crowd in the tens of thousands can make a big difference in the outcome of a game.
DON\’T scream when our Quarterback is preparing at the line and calling a play.
DO scream when the opposing team is lining up for a play
DON\’T DO the wave when the Packers have the ball.
DON\’T walk back to or leave your seat when a play is about to start.
DO sit down when our offense is lining up.
MOST importantly, respect those around you. Screaming obnoxiously in someone\’s ear is annoying. Chanting is one thing, but just screaming to make noise continuously can be offensive to those around you.
*BE CONSIDERATE OF THE OPPOSING TEAM’S FANS
Since we’re on the subject of fan behavior during games, we should cover some behaviors that can get you kicked out as well…
- Smoking: Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the purpose of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
Please feel free to share your thoughts. GO PACK GO !!!